Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things a woman must do before she turns 30

My sister phoned me asking me whether I’m going back or not for this coming Eidul Adha.My answer is very simple,if you see me at home,meaning I’m back at home,however, if you cannot find me anywhere at home,meaning I’m not there.Poor sis, for having such a wink wink younger sister like me.Ehehehe..

The truth is I’m planning to make a surprise. Yes, I’ll be back at my hometown by car, my precious silver cutie, I mean. I’ll do the driving alone for the first time.Hopefully, mom will not be so stressful after learnt about this .Mom, I need to do something I didn’t do before I turn 30,including this one. Travel back home all by yourself. I must try long distant driving.

So what are the other things in the list?

• Change your car’s tire all by yourself
• Travel somewhere by yourself-a foreign country, another city or just a weekend road trip
• Dump your toxic friend
• Break someone’s heart, get your heart broken too
• Quit your sloppy job
• Make a killer joke (this one I must try hard) ahahaha
• Dine in a fine restaurant unaccompanied
• Volunteer for a charity you really care about
• Forgive someone who wronged you; apologized to someone you’ve hurt
• Drive a wickedly cool car, even if you have to rent it
• Find out which friends you can and can’t trust,and learn not to take it personally
• Learn the CPR and Heimlich manoeuvre
• Buy a complete set of screwdrivers and a cordless drill
• Do something kind but don’t tell anyone

These are to do things list women should experience before their turn 30, I got it in a magazine. I found this quite interesting. Sometimes, you should do something you never do, something different, in order to taste the sweet and bitter of life. You better experience this in order to be more matured, grown up and stronger.

No comments: