Friday, November 21, 2008

What does besfriend do for his/her friend in need

All of sudden I feel so sad.So deep it enter my mind, body and soul.My body is also in pain.It is very unfortunate,2 things at the same time.

Quoted from today the stars newspaper, Mr. Razak Baginda answered when he have been asked what lesson he learnt from the ordeal.
“When you are down, you are basically alone.I still have family but when you are down, you are basically alone.”

It is true what he said. I have my family & my friends around but only me understand what I’ve been through. Look at my character, most people describe me as cheerful & a warm person. To really understand me, you don’t just look at the outside but look deep into my eyes .The eyes never lie. The eyes will tell what is inside.

Sometimes I blame myself. Do I love myself enough? Do I taking care myself enough? I realized that I should treat myself as my own best friend. And what best friend do for his/her very dear friend? Before you wanna love others you have to learn to love yourself first. That is the lesson.

No comments: