Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love myth..

Dear readers,

Luna would like to talk about some love myth. Love is not just about some lovey dovey thingy all the time, we need to face the reality.

Love myth: True love conquers all

Reality: Love is not enough to make relationship work-it needs compatibility and commitment.

Luna: Common perception : I love you & you love me,that’s enough.Not enough actually.True love need greater commitment and lots of time.Everything has a process rite? One more thing, no matter how much you love that person if you both lack of compatibility and chemistry,it still won’t work.Please don’t waste your time.Find someone that’s more compatible.

Love myth:Love at the first sight

Reality: It takes just a moment to experience crush with someone,but true love takes time.

Luna: I never believe at love at the first sight.I never had such experience.To me we need to get to know the person very well before we gonna like him/her.So I suppose, I believe at love at 9th or 10th sight maybe.Hahaha..You must be watching too much romantic story if you believe on this.

Love myth: Love is blind

Reality: You the one who is blind

Luna: I don’t believe on this also.You have been blessed with your rationale.You can differentiate between good and bad thing.Right or wrong.Don’t be over cloud with your emotion till you have the wrong judgement.Be practical ok.

If I have an option I rather opt to have my best friend as the love of my life.It is very practical I think.Hehehehe

8 comments:

NedLi Sakurai said...

erm... kalo best frend jadi boypren, bleh nyanyi lagu Lucky~Jason Mraz hari2 (^^ii)

amoi said...

ahahaha...betul tu aini...

hmm tapi aku percaya pada love is blind...mmg seseorang tu boleh berfikir secara rasional, tapi kdg2 org tu tak ikut pun rasional dia tu...

just my 2 cent

LuNa said...

ned: ahahaha..bole la..impian jer..kiki..

LuNa said...

amoi: ikut pandangan masing2 la.tp aku xpercaya pun love is blind.lps 2 aku mmg x percaya cinta pandang pertama.muakakakak

kuizikel said...

cinta pndang pertama tu ish mestila pcya...

dr mata turun ke hati namanyer tu... kkkekek

cinta itu buta? mmg la cinta buta, cinta mana ada mata... kita ada mata.. mungkin waktu tu tak gi kedai cermin mata cek mata coz mata rabun teruk..

hahha..apa aku melalut ni :)

NedLi Sakurai said...

aku x berapa percaya pada "cinta itu buta".. tp aku percaya pd.. "rabunnyer cinta"...

sbb setiap kali aku kata kat adik aku, pakwe sekian-sekian nie ensem.. dier mesti suruh aku tgk semula sambil pakai spek.. hahahah hampehnyer uda

LuNa said...

kui: ko mmg roamatik.so ko musti ar percaye.heheh

LuNa said...

ned: rabunnya cinta pun ade? sy x pernah rabun tgk org ni.tp selalunya taste bie mesti kwn2 x approve,xtau la apesal.huhu