Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally..the dreams of Spain's fan all over the world comes true..

Like any other Spain's fan all around the world also I still can almost believe my eyes Spain lift this 2010 World Cup trophy.All of my life,since I was child I used to see Brazil,Italy,Germany & Argentina won the WC but never the Spain.This is just miracle.I thought i will be waited whole of my life if Spain is lucky enough to win the world championship.

For almost of 8 years my patient was just being tested,but I still keep faith to the La Roja squad.But not until today,today i've seen in the big screen Andres Iniesta netted the goal that Spain deserve for all of their life.Their hard work has been paid off.Thanks to Cesc Fabregas who is the architect of the goal.They give everything to win the championship.I can see their struggle to create chances as much as possible.The battle for the ball is very challenging.The Duch side never let them play comfortably.

Lucky for Spain they have the world most finest goalkeeper,Iker Casillas.He did whatever it takes to stop the ball.If hands is not enough,his feet will be just fine.That was Casillas and I really salute him.He will be the goalkeeper whom i respected for all of my life.The excellent saver & also the leader of the team.He is the captain of the European Champion & World Cup Champion.

This win will silent the critics.Every time,people will always just say,Spain is just lucky.But do you think can you will be lucky enough to win the EURO 2008 & another 2 more years the World Cup? This is not just about lucky,this is all about the skill & hard works.Spain is the world no 1 now.They are the best among the best.Breaking the Brazil's domination in the world of football.

And for this i would like to congratulate Vincente Del Bosque's team.The best team win,justice is done.

2 comments:

NedLi Sakurai said...

hi piz...

suker betul bola erk.. mmg xleh dipisahkan lagik (^^,)..

LuNa said...

yerlah..mmglah..tak leh nk wat ape dah..hehehe